Thursday, September 13, 2007

Opening Post


Hello and Welcome,

Over the course of this blog I will be regularly posting ideas, challenges, recipes and rants, all intended to get you thinking about your current state of health and whether or not you desire to change it.

Personally over the last year I reached a point in life that I had to stop just thinking about it, I had to really take steps to reach the goals I had carried all these years. This was magnified when people around me and people they knew got a dose of reality by means of stroke, cancer, arthritis, high blood pressure and chronic fatigue. Now in my forties I too started getting the warning signs of potentially worst events to come through irregular sleeping patterns, constant neck aches, headaches, evening heartburn and constant lack of energy.

Then finally after doing research, in mid April of this year I made some healthy choices that hopefully has changed my life forever. I'll be sharing these changes with you and my prayer is that my example can be an inspiration to all those who know me that you live the life the way God had intended you to live, disease free.

Stay tuned...

No comments: